This is our Better Connected™ Honda Complete NMEA 2000 Bundle. This is the perfect kit for anyone who owns a Lowrance/Simrad/Garmin/Humminbirdfish finder and a Honda Outboard.
Firstly, you need a Fish Finder with NMEA capability:
- Elite Series
- HDS Series
- GO Series
- NSX Series
- NSS evo3S Series
- NSO evo3S Series
- GPSMAP Series
- ECHOMAP Series
- Solix Series
- Apex Series
- See Fish Finder “Complications” notes for earlier Helix series
Your Outboard needs to be 2010 four stroke or newer, and 40 HP, and up in power.
This cable also works with the following Honda Outboards:
BF40D, BF50D, BF60A, BFP60A, BF75DK3, BF90DK4, BF100A, BF115D, BF135A, BF150A, BF200AK1, BF225AK1, BF250A
NMEA adapter cable included is equivalent to Honda Part Number 06653-ZZ3-730HE and/or 06328-ZZ3-760HE.
This Honda Raymarine NMEA bundle contains absolutely everything you need to connect your fish finder to your engine. You can also easily expand this network later if you install more electronics on your boat that has NMEA 2000 capability.
With this kit, you will see fuel consumption rate, oil pressure, engine temperature, RPM, alternator voltage, fuel pressure, water pressure, and engine hours.
Here is the video on YouTube about how this works with the Raymarine Element:
And, one of our customers wrote a very nice review on one of our other NMEA kits:
You also have a choice between a fused, and an unfused power lead. Most boat owners will choose the fused lead, unless they are wiring power directly from a fuse panel. And that fuse panel contains an extra unused fuse location.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email and we can help.
You can also grow the system by adding other devices later as you want.
Finally, we love talking outboards, fish finders, and networking. Therefore, if you need help, please email us and we can help:
Fish Finder “Complications”
- Humminbird Helix series forces you to buy not one, but two additional, proprietary cables to connect the NMEA capability to the NMEA Network. In Conclusion, these are prohibitively expensive and almost justify a fish finder upgrade to a higher series to save overall cost.
- Sorry, the Lowrance Hook Series, and most of the smaller Garmin fish finders do not have NMEA networking.
- SIMRAD Cruise Series is not NMEA capable.
- Please contact us directly if you are using one of the following discontinued Garmin fish finders: echoMAP CHIRP 52cv, echoMAP CHIRP 52dv, echoMAP CHIRP 53cv, echoMAP CHIRP 53dv, echoMAP CHIRP 54cv, echoMAP CHIRP 54dv, echoMAP CHIRP 55cv, echoMAP CHIRP 55dv, ECHOMAP Plus 62cv, ECHOMAP Plus 64cv and ECHOMAP Plus 65cv. These models require an adapter cable that was included with the product. If you no longer have this cable, this kit will additionally require Garmin PN 010-12445-10. Since this is a proprietary Garmin cable, we do not stock it.